Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tarte Amazon Escape Palette :)

Tarte;
Amazon Escape palette!
I got this palette for Christmas from my mom with a couple more things, ill talk more about those in my haul! Anyway This is my first palette from Tarte and I must say it completely got me hooked on Tarte! The colors are sooo pigmented and beautiful. There are some shimmer colors; tame, tribal, camo and canopy. There are also some matte yet velvety colors; rope and rare. It also includes two blushes which are free which is a rosé with gold shimmer, gorgeous! And there is exposed which is a little bit darker of a pink but still fabulous and matches my skin complexion very well!

My first impression on the palette was the clutch look of the case! It's soo cute, and travel friendly casing. Once you open it, it comes with a rookie friendly (like myself) card that gives you direction. Personally I started singing when I saw it because im fairly new in the makeup world so it really helps my ass out! It gives you a daytime look on one side and night on the other. Sooo thankful that Tarte thought about the normal, everyday girls who are just starting out, made me love them even more!!

The first time I used it was like the day I got it because I really wanted to dig in and see what the palette was about and of course practice. I tried out the daytime look tht the tutorial card came with and I was like "OH MY GOODNESS"!! My makeup looked decent!! Hahahahaaa! All I did was literally follow the card step by step and it came out really pretty! I was in love<3
My overall love for this palette, well Tarte in general is just... Well... Obsession really. I LOVE all the products I have from them. I really wanted to try their stuff out because I have acne scars and oily, acne prone skin. With their all natural products and the maracuja oil, I mean whats not to love!

I recommend it for everyone, newbs like me or veterans, awesome palette!

No comments:

Post a Comment