Sunday, December 16, 2012

Black Ops 2 Double xp weekend :)

Soooo this past weekend Treyarch had a kick off to the holiday season by having Double XP weekend ^_^ ! Since I had this nasty, bulging, living off my lip cold sore, I literally sat on my ass all weekend with my Abreva and my Patron playing Black Ops 2. My favorite gun to use is the PDW-70 with a suppressor and a grip. Sometimes I add a primary gunman and add extended clip or some kind of scope depending on the map I'm playing. Well this weekend I took advantage of the double XP to the max! I prestiged 2x and am now on prestige 3 :)! The only bad thing about that is that now when I get thrown into teams, there are people who have prestiged like 7 or 8 times; it's like WTF! They dont even let you respawn, they camp and end up having a score of like 70 kills and 2 deaths! That's where im trying to be at! The good thing about it is that I've unlocked the gold camo on my gun!! IT's sooooo fuckin pretty!! I LOVE it! While playing this weekend though I saw someone, well I was killed by someone, who had my PDW diamoned out! Do you hear me!?? DIAMONED CAMO!! So of course I looked into it and it turns out you have to unlock every camo in that particular class to unlock the diamond camo. I immediately started working on it!! I find the hardest part about unlocking everything is the bloodthirsty tags/emblems. To get 1 bloodthirsty you have to get 5 kills in a row without dying. I was so frustrated! I would get to 4 and then I would get sniped or recklessly die by something dumb like a bouncing betty or some shit like that!! To unlock every skull camo, which is the last camo before gold, you have to get 10 bloodthirstys... I'm at 4 on my LAST gun!! I find it easy to play domination and have the ghost perk on with a suppresor and CAMP the fuck out! Set up shop between A and B or B and C and have tons of PATIENCE! You will find yourself cussing the tv out in most occasions but when you get them it'll pay off for this beauty of a gun!!! This is the PDW-70 in a diamond camo!! Isn't it just beautiful?!

No comments:

Post a Comment