Thursday, December 13, 2012

Welcome

Its official, my vent page is open and the world is gonna go out of control when they read my vulgar yet classy blogposts! Im a raised tomboy turning into a Cosmetologist. Im still getting used to a room full of estrogen all day combined with makeup and updos. I see and hear stuff at school that you wouldnt believe and im more than happy to share my journey with yall! :)  I have severe obsession with shoes/ heels/ boots and I will definately include those in my blog. I also breed high quality ABPT and im all about my dogs. Most people have no idea I raise these guys until i mention it,  but ill let you know, once you get me started on them its hard to get me to shut the heck up! Im excited to document my journey and review/ share and compare with you guys!! yeyyuuss <3

No comments:

Post a Comment