Sunday, December 23, 2012

Christian Louboutin Rolandos<3

Christian Louboutin Rolando;
Its time to introduce yall to my obsessive, compulsive, out of control shoe OBSESSION. I figured why not start with my beautiful blue suede Rolandos I bought back in 2009! They were my very first pair of Loubs I ever bought!! It seems like yesterday I was in Orlando shopping and saw them in the Neiman and Marcus window and my heart was like .... IM IN LOVE! :) They were a bit more than I expected to pay for some blue suede shoes but when they made their debut on New Years I was definitely the envy of every female in the room. I must say when Christian Louboutin said he doesnt make his shoes for comfort, he makes them for style, he was sooo right but they are soooo worth it, all of it. These are my babies and I step lightly when I wear them, thats fo'sho!! The heel is 120mm high and they are way easier to walk in than the Daffodiles. I believe they come in patent leather black, nude and a couple other colors. They are available at christianlouboutin.com, neiman and marcus and saks fifth ave. I bought these a couple years ago so your best bet is to go directly to his website to buy them exactly how you want them.

No comments:

Post a Comment