Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Hair cutting


Hey yall! The end of December and the first week of January we did hair cuts. A lot of people were showing off thier frustrated, angry, impatient sides because we have 1 teacher trying to teach like 25 bon qui qui's. They were so ANNOYING saying shit like, "I dont need to learn a 45 degree cut because im gonna specialize in weave!" UGHHH!! I feel like why not learn as much as you can so that if someone wants their weave styled in a 45 degree you ACTUALLY know what the fuck your doing! Man I tell you sometimes I just want to throw a blowdryer at someones FACE!.. Anyway we had a busy week learning blunt cuts, 180's, 90's and everything inbetween! Literally we had no class time to study for this test and our teacher had told us that a lot of people fail it so I was really nervous but I mean I smashed it! Im so proud of myself!! Next month we start going on the floor which means that we get to do ACTUAL customers.. AAAHHHHH! Real people in my chair is probably going to send me into anxiety overload but I love the challenge :)



No comments:

Post a Comment