Friday, December 14, 2012

Chillin' at Cosmetish's Crib

So I went over to Cosmetish's house to get my first of weekly makeup classes, and I was completely OVERWHELMED!! Like seriously, look at all those colors and brushes and whatever else is going on right there! First of all, I barely know what mascara is or eye liner or for that matter a freaking eye curler thing!! Like who does that to their poor eyelashes! Anyway since im studying to be a Cosmetologist I HAVE to learn this stuff and not only that but be GOOD at it because just imagine if I graduate and some poor little girl wants me to do her prom makeup or something and I totally just fuck her face up with makeup because I dont know anything about it!! She would be mortified and I would be fired!



So we started with the basics; brushes and their purposes, shit that I should buy like primer and what kind of makeup is good to start with. She explained steps to application on a basic smokey eye and I couldnt help myself so I started with blue shades instead of black :) Its funny because after 20 mins I was finally done blending (which she said is the NUMBER 1 thing to learn and get good at). She then gave me an eye liner which is NYC liquid liner and said close the eye your going to work on and both of my eyes closed... I CANT CLOSE JUST ONE EYE! LOL I guess they were just meant to be together forever. I gave up trying to put eye liner on, so she did that for me but she gave me homework to try and keep one eye open while I work on the other.. ^-^   This is the finished look, which AMAZED me because I truely had sooo much trouble with everything, especially since this was my FIRST time doing makeup.. like ever! I loved the whites and blues and how they came out. I used coastal sense palettes, nyc liquid liner, covergirl lashblast mascara and glamoflauge concealer/ foundation. Not too shabby for my first makeup class :)

No comments:

Post a Comment