Thursday, December 13, 2012

Orogold Review

We all know my face has PLENTY of scars from my acne days, and im still not out of my acne stage :/ !! I bought this stuff over a year ago, and the sales woman made it seem like some kind of miracle, so of course I bought into it and have been using it ever since. This stuff isnt cheap, at all!

I use the facial serum almost every day. It makes your skin really silky smooth without all the oil buildup and has gold flake to it, and makes your face look really nourished and healthy. The bottle says; This 24K Vitamin C Booster Serum is flecked with 24K gold pieces. It illuminates and brightens the skin immediately while rapidly diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Combined with the 24 Karat Gold, Vitamin E & C, this unique combination gives your skin a youthful, ultra smooth, glowing look with a citrus aroma. It pretty much hits the spot! One of my favorite face serums ive tried,  it costs $198.00 for 30ml.

 In my case I bought the deep peeling mask to try to help with my horrible, ugly, deep acne scars... I used it once a week, for a little over a year. It advertises as such; 24K Deep Peeling is designed to provide a powerful facial cleansing by removing a thin layer of dry cells to reveal ultra-smooth and youthful skin. It is specially formulated to gently polish, renew and revitalize the skin without stripping away vital oils or irritating the skin. 24K Deep Peeling is formulated with 24 Karat Gold as well as ingredients such as Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) and Green Tea.  While you are using it, you see the dirt and dead skin cells bunch up and come off. You could tell its really cleansing the week off! Although I wouldnt recommend it to people with acne problems, it cleanses but doesnt prevent. This one costs $128.00 for 50 ml.

 Over all its a good product and I would recommend it for people who want a healthy glow year round. A little bit of this product goes a long way so it does last you a while, yet it is costly and if you have horrible acne like I do, it doesnt help much at all. The only place i know where to buy it is orogoldcosmetics.com or maybe amazon or ebay, but I wouldnt trust quality with this kind of product if it it bought on ebay.  Let me know your feedback if you've used this product! Did it do what you thought it would?!

No comments:

Post a Comment